The Honeywell Golf Course is located in beautiful Wabash, Indiana. Located in the Hoosier heartland on the banks of the Wabash River, Wabash provides many opportunities for entertainment, dining, and recreation. Catch a show at the Honeywell Center, discover your next treasure at a local shop, or take a kayak down the Wabash River with White Rock Recreation. There is something for everyone in Wabash. Check out all that Wabash has to offer and make it a destination on your travel checklist, year after year!
For a complete guide to visiting Wabash County, click here to view the 2021 Visitor’s Guide.
Where to Stay
- Charley Creek Inn
- This historic, boutique hotel in downtown Wabash exemplifies small town luxury. Discover architectural glamour and historic charm as our Georgian-Revival façade extends a warm welcome.
- Hampton Inn and Suites
- Located off Highway 24, one block from Wabash Village Shopping Center and half a mile from Parkview Wabash Medical Plaza. Hot breakfast and WiFi are included in your stay. Enjoy our heated indoor pool, fitness center, and boardroom.
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites
- Contemporary accommodations situated in northeast Indiana, just minutes from area colleges, local businesses, historic sites, and exciting attractions. We offer free wireless Internet access, an indoor heated pool, a whirlpool, and a well-equipped fitness center.
- 1311 Cass St. Wabash, IN 46992
- Vacation Rentals
- Wabash and the surrounding areas offer many unique and affordable vacation rentals. Feel like a local while staying in a downtown historic home or enjoy the solitude of nature in a quaint cabin.
- View available rentals